Thursday 28 March 2013

cover to cover



i was invited by my weaverly friend who lives next door to take part in a creation of the journal kind. it amazes me how much everythingihaveeverdonecreatedfelt is showing up in my work. it is not work at all, it is  play, a play on words, finding my one true thing, exercising my voice, letting you in on pieces of me and how i see and feel, life.

many many thanks to those of you who have always and in every which way accepted me as i am, have recognized the fire within. you are very much a part of what you see, here. from cover to cover.

3 comments:

  1. beauty! inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you friend, i am working on a little something for you :)

      Delete
  2. I am loving this! You are SO creative!

    ReplyDelete